One Month Chasing One Dream

An extension of "Mayday; Tell me its worth it."

This is the Gold Coast Blog; 4th June - 5th July 2010 - My chase for the Commonwealth Games A-qualifier.

Monday, June 21, 2010

DAY 17: the beauty of the moment

monday

Monday i had a really epic session,
touch time/turn over session so nothing amazingly hard
but i decided i didn't need to be at the track to do this session
so i found an AMAZING spot of the top of a mountain
overlooking the beach and cliffs.
it was such a beautiful place to train,
even tho i didnt get to appreciate the sights fully

im worried.
about myself
im finding myself doubting myself
which is pretty normal
but also very unwanted

i need to snap out of this
i dont wanna go home without some form of reward
at the end of this month

they dont believe in me
&& im not sure i do either

No comments:

Post a Comment