One Month Chasing One Dream

An extension of "Mayday; Tell me its worth it."

This is the Gold Coast Blog; 4th June - 5th July 2010 - My chase for the Commonwealth Games A-qualifier.

Monday, June 7, 2010

DAY THREE: purple and bruised.

how i have survived being a hurdler for so long i will never know
i have two very very very big bruises on my knees
yes, both knees

But today was good.
went to surfers paradise and wondered around
pointless and aimlessly
just to waste time

then i did a training session
first session ive finished in a long time and the hammy pulled up great. it was just like a active rest day so i only pushed out double digit 80m reps. pretty easy stuff.

today i found myself missing my mum and my puppy dog alot.
i wish i could go home
i wish comp was there and not here
but its not.
i miss jason too, but i talk to him so much on the phone that its not too bad. and lucky dad is here, hes been my personal chef. its been good. so far.

well, another day over. a zillion to go.
oh oh, one thing that happened today is that next monday i have an entire day off (a rare thing) i get a 'free' day so dad and i are going to go to movie world!!
WIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment